Itty Bitty Apps is looking for an iOS developer to join the team.
We are a mobile consulting and product development company based in Melbourne Australia. If you’re an iOS developer, you might know us from our runtime introspection tool Reveal. If you’re in Australia and you’ve ever used the realestate.com.au or SEEK apps, you’ve seen some of our handiwork.
We are passionate about great software engineering, UX and design. You will need to be too, and more than that, you’ll need to be able to point to products you’ve worked on that reflect your own high standards.
Our work environment is relaxed but focussed on achieving great results for our clients and delivering ground breaking development tools to our customers. Most of our consulting engagements are on-site with clients, where we can help shape the design and implementation of their mobile products. You’ll need to be enthusiastic about working embedded with their teams and in their environments (largely agile).
Reveal product development is done in-house, and as part of the team you will have opportunities to work on this amazing product.
Our office is located in one of Melbourne’s best laneways for food and coffee in the heart of the city. You will not be left wanting for single origin or cold drip coffee, if that’s your thing.
We can sponsor international applicants via the 457 Temporary Work Visa and permanent residency applications. You will need to have an undergraduate degree to be considered for sponsorship. This could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for to move to one of the most liveable cities in the world.
Candidates with a track record of Open Source contributions and a mastery of multiple programming languages and platforms will be highly regarded.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, send an email to email@example.com telling us about your experience and links to examples of your work. Salary packages are commensurate with experience. See the job description below for more details.
No recruiters please.
Are you an iOS developer looking to challenge yourself and work with a team of A+ players? This is an opportunity to join one of the most respected iOS development companies in Australia and take your skills to a new level.
- Design, development and maintenance of iOS and OS X applications.
- Work with clients directly to help them deliver well architected and implemented mobile applications.
- Use a number of different languages and technologies to achieve successful outcomes.
- Maintain high quality standards.
- Share learnings and insights with others through the publishing of technical articles.
- Contribute to UX and design discussions.
- Assist in technical support.
- Teamwork: The ability to work effectively in, and help facilitate, a group of people.
- Problem Solving: The ability to independently and effectively identify and rectify the source of problems.
- Attention to Detail: Having a keen eye for things that are not right, are out of place or could be done better.
- Learning: The ability to assimilate new information and effectively apply learnings to new environments and situations.
- Initiative: Proactively preparing for, and responding to, situations with minimal supervision. Making constructive suggestions and creating novel solutions to problems.
- Excellent technical understanding of Objective-C, the iOS platform and development toolchain.
- Good understanding and practical application of design patterns.
- Good understanding and experience with testing frameworks.
- Good understanding and experience developing apps that integrate with RESTful APIs and Web Services.
- Good understanding and experience with revision control systems such as Git.
- 2+ years commercial iOS development.
- 3+ years commercial software development.
- Experience developing OS X applications.
- Experience developing Android applications.